I am super excited about this post today. I recently sent out a reader survey to my subscribers and I asked “I would use my Printable Creations more often if…” and the most popular answer was “I had some DIY ideas along with them.” So today I am showing you a fun Fall themed DIY to display your favorite fall printables.
What You Will Need
- Dowel rod (pre-cut or cut to whatever length you want)
- Fake leaves
- Clear Jewelry cord/fishing line
- Hot Glue
- Fall Printable (Want to use the one I did? Download it here)
- Optional: Paint/Washi Tape
Making the Wall Hanging
- Cut pieces of jewelry cord to 18″ length, however many pieces needed to fit across dowel. I used 6 total, 4 with leaves, 2 for printable.
- Hot glue the leaves to cord
- Tie cord pieces to dowel
- Take 2 pieces of cord and tie to dowel, about 7″ apart depending on printable size
- Hot glue all the knots to keep the cords in place and secure
- Tape printable to the 2 empty pieces of cord
- Cut a length of twine to make a hanger and tie each end to the dowel
If you want, you can also decorate the dowel rod with paint, wrap it with more twine or yarn, or cover it with washi tape. Make it fun and make it yours!
What do you think of this DIY? If you make one for your home or office, post it on Instagram with the hashtag #rayeallisoncreationsDIY so I can see them and repost them!
Also, if you are interested in free weekly printables to add to your home decor, you can subscribe below to my Printable Creations. Every week, I send out a new colorful and inspiring printable that you can print and hang in minutes. Hope you have a great week!